The purpose of The National Institute is to impact the Church by equipping students to influence positively the lives of the next generation of leaders:
- by training students to impact local churches in Great Commission youth ministries
- by training students to be catalysts to the youth of the world
- by training students to start and to develop churches and para-churches that focus on the young
- by training students working in a secular society to reach and disciple the young
This will be implemented by:
- classroom instruction
- adjunct faculty who are experts in various areas of ministry to youth
- experience-based training
- discipleship of students in areas of Christian character
- mentoring in ongoing Christian ministry opportunities
- existing and new CE National ministries
- internships with church and para-church ministries
What the National Institute will do for you:
Whether you are presently in youth work or considering one of the many options in working with youth, The National Institute will equip you for ministry. Areas of ministry to consider include:
- Youth Pastor
- Youth Worker
- Church Planter
- Tentmaker Ministry
- Camp worker
- Para-church ministry
The National Institute will give you the skills and knowledge to begin churches with youth as a core or to develop youth ministries within the local church and para-church ministry.
Why have the National Institute?
The need for The National Institute is obvious considering present statistics
- Over half of the world’s population is under 18 years of age
- 85% of believers come to Christ between the ages of 4-14
It is imperative that we reach the young!
What is unique about The National Institute?
The National Institute has many unique features that set it apart from other youth ministry programs:
- High Level Bible Training
- Extensive Internships
- One-week Module Classes
- Mentoring Relationships
- Adjunct faculty who are experts in the field of youth ministry
- Opportunities to Double Major
All principles taught are transferable overseas and in cross-cultural settings – preparing you for cutting edge endeavors in youth ministry.